May 5, 2023
In this episode, Eric Rhoads interviews Debra Huse, a contemporary American Impressionist who uses rich color and bold, fluid strokes to capture the light and drama in her paintings.
Listen as they discuss:
- Her path in art and how she opened an art gallery
- How she uses creative visualization to create positive outcomes
- Debra's marketing practices and her day-to-day process of being a professional artist
Bonus! In this week's Art Marketing Minute, Eric Rhoads, author of Make More Money Selling Your Art, addresses whether or not you should do art prints, and why or why not you'd advertise in group ads.
– Debra Huse online: https://www.debrahuse.com/
– Plein Air Magazine: https://pleinairmagazine.com/
– Fall Color Week: https://fallcolorweek.com/
– Plein Air Convention & Expo: https://pleinairconvention.com/
– European Fine Art Trip: https://finearttrip.com/stockholm-madrid
– Submit Art Marketing Questions: artmarketing.com/questions