Jan 25, 2023
In September, four plein air painters took a trip together to Paris to paint. They've joined Eric Rhoads on this episode of the Plein Air Podcast to discuss their amazing trip, the importance of making time for oneself and also socializing, and much more.
Listen to the full interview with Jane Hunt, Christine Lashley, Michele Byrne, and Suzie Baker below.
Bonus! In this week's Art Marketing Minute, Eric Rhoads, author of Make More Money Selling Your Art, shares thoughts on understanding your strategy for advertising through social media, and how to market your art online without distressing your gallery.
– Plein Air Magazine: https://pleinairmagazine.com/
– Watercolor Live: https://watercolorlive.com/
– Plein Air Convention & Expo: https://pleinairconvention.com/
– Eric Rhoads on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ericrhoads/
– Plein Air Today newsletter: https://www.outdoorpainter.com/plein-air-today-newsletter/
– Submit Art Marketing Questions: artmarketing.com/questions
The Plein Air Podcast has been named the #1 Painting Podcast by FeedSpot for two years in a row.